Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Still Sick

Ben is still sick! I feel so bad for him! He has had a fever off and on since we went to the doctor on Friday. We all had a pretty good weekend overall. Nathan and Brad brewed beer, smoked a pork loin, and rode motorcycles on Saturday. It was a gorgeous day! It was sunny and around 80 degrees. Nathan rode Teri's new Harley and he really, really liked it! Ben and I had a lot of fun seeing my friends and their little ones at a park in Morton! I hadn't seen them since last December when we moved and I miss them a lot! We got to see everyone but Lisa, who was at home sick. We missed you Lisa!!! Ben didn't nap very well on Saturday and didn't sleep well on Saturday night. We were up for about 3 hours in the middle of the night on Saturday. He just didn't feel well. I felt bad because we were staying with Brad and Teri. He hasn't been sleeping very well for the past week or so for his naps or at night time. Poor thing! I hope he gets over this virus soon!!! He has been a crabby, tired baby lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment