Monday, September 14, 2009

First Entry

Okay, so I have decided to start a blog at Mandy's suggestion so that I can write about Ben's accomplishments and milestones, and post photos. I have no idea if I will keep up with this but it will be a way that family and friends can keep up to date with the day to day happenings of our life. Mandy suggested starting it from the beginning but I didn't think I had time or anything to write about. Now I think I should have started it before he was born because it wouldn't have been difficult to maintain, however, better late than never! I thought it would be appropriate to start a blog now because Ben is 3 months old and is starting to be very interactive and fun, so I feel like I have more to write about than before. Also, now that he is napping better, I seem to have a tiny bit more free time Happy 3 month birthday Ben! We are going to try to take some photos of Ben tonight, so I will try to post those soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 months Ben!!! It was so fun spending time with all of you over the weekend. I look forward to seeing more photos and hearing about your (all of you) daily activities.

    ReplyDelete