Friday, September 18, 2009

Sick Baby

Ben felt kind of warm this morning and since we are driving to Hudson, Illinois tonight, I thought I had better play it safe and take his temperature. He had a fever of 100.8. That is a pretty low fever, but since he is 3 months old, I called the doctor's office and they wanted to see him. It turns out that he has a virus. Poor baby, no wonder he has been so crabby and not sleeping well. His fever broke during his nap before we went to the doctor and his temperature was 98.2 when we got there. The doctor said it was okay to travel though and be around other little ones, so we are going to head out when Nathan gets home for work.

Nathan and Brad are going to brew beer tomorrow. Ben and I are going to meet my friends (former co-workers) in Morton at a park. Its going to be a lot of fun! I haven't seen any of them since I moved!

Oh yeah, and they weighed Ben at his doctor appointment today and he weighs 14 pounds, 6 ounces. Please note he was 7 pounds, 12.5 ounces when he was born. He has gained almost 7 pounds in 3 months!!! He is definitely our little chunky monkey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment