Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Cutie Contest

My friend from high school, Melissa, has started a cloth diaper business (Bum Covered Diapers) and has a blog that goes along with it. She also sells handmade bibs, blankets and quilts. She has a booth at Bradley Hall in Centerville that is very nice. I have a couple of the bibs which are awesome, a changing pad that I love and use all of the time and a cloth diaper. Melissa also makes and sells really adorable tutus.

The blog address is bumcovereddiapers.blogspot.com
The address for Bum Covered Diapers is www.bumcovereddiapers.com

She recently had a cutie photo contest that I entered Ben into. So, if you have a moment, please go to her blog and look at the post called Cloth Cuties and vote for Ben! You can either write a comment on the post voting for him (baby #1) or you can email her or her husband with your vote.

Here is the picture I submitted of Ben in his bib. He was still not feeling well when I took it on Monday, but I think its still cute! I shouldn't procrastinate! Melissa reminded me about the contest and I took pictures of him last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment