Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Fun

Since I got the tree up and the presents wrapped, I thought we would take a few pics of Ben with the presents. If you can't tell by the photos, Ben still can't sit up on his own very well, so I tried to prop him up against the present. He is able to sit up by himself, but he is lazy and allows himself to fall over to the side. Or, he tries to grab whatever he can when he is sitting and falls over. He got ahold of one of his Christmas presents while we were trying to take pictures and started to open it. Ben was getting grumpy so we stopped taking pictures. I think we are going to try to take some more of him tomorrow in a different outfit. We are also going to try to get a family picture in front of the Christmas tree. We need a good picture for our Christmas card!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh what a cutie.


    http://couponmommyof2.blogspot.com and then I

    ReplyDelete