Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Need to Update!

I have not updated the blog in a really, really long time! My apologies to anyone who actually checks our blog to see photos or get an update!!! I have worked a lot this summer and we have been busy and it takes awhile to upload photos to the blog, so I have neglected it!!! Anyway, I am going to try to update it more regularly from now on and slowly post photos and updates from this summer. Please check for backdated posts because I will date them when they happened rather than when I post them. Hopefully soon I will put pictures from our trip to Iowa and Ben's birthday party in July. There will also be photos from Ben's first trip to the zoo and Luke and Rachele's wedding in June. I need to transfer pictures from our camera to our computer so this may take a little while.

Quick update: Ben is talking more and more all the time, he is one of the busiest toddlers I have ever seen (he literally never stops moving), Ben is mean to Leo and his Mommy and Daddy, but well behaved at daycare, he is currently cutting his molars, and hopefully soon we will have a better idea of how much longer we will be living in Kentucky!!!

1 comment:

  1. I have been terrible about blogging this summer as well. I am just trying to back blog and get caught up! I will get there...I think!

    ReplyDelete