Monday, September 13, 2010

Millennium Park

Ben and I went for a walk at Millennium Park this morning and then played on the playground. I took some pictures of him chasing the ducks and playing on the playground. Then, he started playing with some kids so I stopped taking pictures because we didn't know them and I didn't think it was appropriate to take pictures of kids we don't know. He had a lot of fun and wore himself out. He fell asleep in the car before we got home and it takes us five minutes at the most to drive to the park.

It was interesting because I only saw one other mom there with a child and the rest were all dads. I chatted with a couple of the dads because Ben was playing with their kids. Ben played with a 2 year old girl. Then, a father with three children came and Ben played with them too. There was a 4 year old girl, a two and a half year old boy and a girl Ben's age. He got to teeter totter with them and run and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment