Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

Happy birthday to me! October 10, 2010 is a pretty cool birthday to have! I had a fantastic birthday! I got to spend time with Benjamin, Nathan, Mom and Grandma! I have always liked having the birthday October 10, but 10-10-10 is even better! We had a great day just hanging out at home. We made some of my favorite food that day and it was gorgeous weather, so we spent a lot of time outside. We had hot beef sandwiches for lunch and steaks, mashed potatoes, beef & noodles, and green beans for supper. Grandma made an amazing white cake with homemade vanilla frosting (my favorite)! Grandma, Mom and I finished out the day playing Skip-bo, which is one of our favorite games to play when we get together. Great company + great food + great weather=perfect birthday! Can you tell that I really love birthdays?





















1 comment:

  1. That picture of your mom reading to Ben is just precious! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete